Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Omicron Tau Shirts (Middle Tennessee State University)

I got great descriptions for each shirt from Brother Salt so I will upload what he sent me to describe the extent of each shirt.




This is our shirt the Omicron Tau Chapter (Middle Tennessee State
University, Murfreesboro, TN) had made in the Spring of 2009.
Obviously, the front has some innuendo, but the back explains it all.
The "bigger" refers to our national total number of brothers (that has
since changed), the "longer" refers to our own chapters length of time
on campus, and the "stronger" refers to our bond as brothers.




This next shirt is a much older one from 2007. The front is a parody
of the Coca-Cola logo. You can get that font from a simple google
search. I found it for free.
The back is a nutrition facts label. The calories is the founding
year. The content percentage comes from the different pledge classes
that comprised the chapter at the time. "Other" was brothers who
transfered in. The vitamins were Phi, Mu, and Alpha. Finally, the
ingredients were the last names of the brothers in the chapter at that
time.




Our most recent shirt is from this past Fall Rush 2010. The front is a
simple rush statement. I believe the font is a collegiate font, with
an all capitalized size, but the first letters of each word are
bigger. It's a setting you can do with photoshop I believe.
The back is a slogan I, (Chris Salt, Omicron Tau) made up a few years
ago "Great Music, Great Brothers, Great Decision!" It works really
well as a rush slogan. Feel free to use it. It is a collegiate font.

1 comment:

  1. Great Coca Cola shirt! I hadn't seen this and Nu Lambda just did something similar. I'll send a picture when they come in the mail today. -Eric

    ReplyDelete